SBC Summer Internship Program
Our interns join the firm in June each year in a group of approximately 10-15 new professionals referred to as our "intern class". Members of the class develop together through formal onboarding, field experience, and team building events.
At SBC, our interns take on the same challenges as our Practice staff. By the conclusion of our 10 week program, our interns have experience serving a variety of clients and are prepared to enter the world of public accounting with confidence.
Some of the clients to which our interns are assigned include:
- MillerCoors Employee Benefit Plans located in Milwaukee, WI
- Town of Ocean City
- Prudential Financial Inc Employee Benefit Plans located in Newark, NJ
- MD Stadium Authority located in Camden Yards Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- DreamWorks located in Hollywood, CA
- State of Maryland Government
- McCormick Employee Benefit Plans located in Sparks, MD
- Ford's Theatre located in MD
- Shakespeare Theatre located in Washington, DC
- Marriott International Employee Benefit Plans located in Bethesda, MD
- Neighbor to Family located in Daytona, FL
Lauren Lattimore, Intern 2017
"I was very impressed with my internship. My assignments were for a purpose and not just busy work.."