SBC’s Personal Tax Compliance service assists high income taxpayers file their income tax returns, as well as provides tax planning assistance designed to preserve wealth through generations and reduce tax liability.
Why You Need These Services
Indicators that the SBC tax professionals can assist you include:
- Nearing retirement and looking to gift some of your wealth to the next generation
- Expecting significant increase in your net income
- Not receiving tax planning advice when filing your annual return
- Taxable situation is becoming more complex
- Feel like you are more of a number than an individual
Benefits of the Services
SBC’s tax professionals focus on more complex personal tax returns for higher income individuals. We not only study your tax situation and provide tax planning advice, we also prepare your income tax returns. Our tax practice is not a high-volume, low-attention process, but one where we service those individual tax clients where we can provide value. As such, one of our tax principals will discuss your tax position and your tax savings opportunities with you.
Our approach to preparing your tax return is to meet with you to understand your present and expected future tax situation. Then we develop a tax strategy for you before completing your income tax returns, and update that plan in the years to follow.